Sunday, February 12, 2012

Me J.U.N.A.I.D.A.H. Y.U.S.O.F


Assalamualaikum, Hallo, Nameste, Ni hao!!!

J.U.N.A.I.D.A.H
A glance about JUNAIDAH YUSOF
I only have single name with eight letters in it, J.U.N.A.I.D.A.H and all my siblings have a short name just like me… Maybe we are the minority group that have very short name compared with others… My family called me AJUN (so aesthetic), my friends call me JUN or JU

I’m originally come from Perak and so do my parents. But so pathetic I can’t speak in Perak slang.  I have a Chinese look (maybe..hahaha) because my grad grandfather was Chinese… No wonder Chinese always speaking mandarin with me (when I was child) until now (about two weeks ago, at college, a Chinese cleaner speak mandarin with me)…

I’m youngest, out of eight in my family. Because of that my friends (especially Indah and Raidah) always called me “ANAK BONGSU”…

Oh, UTM!!!!
WOWWWW!!!! A lot of memory that should not be forgotten at UTM… So much experience I got and the most important thing, I can build ukhwah with many people… Starting from first year I joined Jawatankuasa Kolej Mahasiswa (from vice president of management until I become president) and when I was in second year until now I joined Student Representative Council (MPM)…

HRIS, Never Happen Again…..
What was in my mind when I want to register HRIS subject (last semester), “this subject must be so bored and full with information about technology and SYSTEM!!” Honestly, I have bad experience on technology subject (happen at matriculation) and because of that I always have bad perception on technology class… But HRIS totally change my perception… Alhamdulillah…HRIS is not only about a SYSTEM but it’s including about HR component and how we need to manage it…
Even I’m from psychology field, I will try to understand HR more because I really want be psychologist in industry sector… InsyaAllah….

0 comments:

Post a Comment